Monday, June 16, 2008

Take me out to the Ball Game


Okay so Friday night we went to a Baseball game with my Dad's work. We got to be in the "Coca-Cola" area with table and chairs. Must say it was the almost the most fun I have had at a baseball game (the world series makes it a toss up---the cold weather at the World series give this one an advantage). As Jason put it, it was like a "family reunion" at a ball game. All of my siblings, spouses, and nieces and nephews were there...lots of fun! We saw some of my Dad's co-workers that we love and just had a great time. The kids all convinced Mike (a great friend of my Dad's) to buy them the BIG RED #1 Fingers....problem was that he would buy one or two and another grand child would want one---took him three trips and cost him $90! The kids ALL had one --THANKS MIKE! Major investment! We all had fun and it was great to all just be together...this pic is of my Dad with all the grand kids...unfortunately...my camera...well basically sucks...sorry it's not that clear.

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

It looks like fun! I had to laugh at the red, giant finger ... you buy one, you buy for the rest too. Got to love kids.