Monday, October 6, 2008

It happened

Got tagged!
I guess with blogging, it's inevitable someone will eventually tag you and here it is!
Answer the questions with one word (or a little more) and then tag three people.
1. Where is your cellphone? purse
2. Your significant other? making a living
3. Your hair? back to natural dark brown
4. Your mother? giving
5. Your Father? funny
6. Your favorite thing? holding my kids
7. Your dream last night? don't recall one
8. Your favorite drink? Dr. Pepper (unfortunately it's come down to DIET)
9. Your dream goal? ability to find complete joy in life
10. The room you’re in?basement
11. Your hobby? Mmmhh..nothing off hand....
12. Your fear? Offending others
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? St. louis is fine
14. What you’re not? mean
15. Muffins? cinnamon struesel
16. One of your wishlist item? finished basement
17. Where you grew up? st. louis
18. Last thing you did?the park
19. What are you wearing? jeans/T-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? Pampered chef stuff--love it!
21. Your pets? two cats
22. Your computer? on
23.Your mood? moody
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your Car? subaru
26. Something you’re not wearing? my glasses
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? lot of someones!
29. Favorite color? dark purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31.When was the last time you cried? yesterday

Mmmh and so here it is...who do I tag???? Gillie, Pinky, and Jessica. Have fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a minute... I think we need to have a little lesson on what "one word" means!

Anonymous said...

But it is completely okay that you used more than one word. Sometimes one word is not enough. Now I'm a sweet sister, right?

Garity said...

I HATE these one word ones! They create so many more questions than they answer! After all these years we still have things in common! 2 kitties! (yea! you are a cat person!) Diet Dr Pepper (I wish they had this in Mexico!) and you love Pampered Chef stuff too! (I love it but I hate going to the parties...just give me a catalog and leave me alone) Ok, so maybe these are shallow things in common but like I said, I hate these one word ones.

Samantha said...

You must have the best sister ever. Lucky girl! Good thing she has the best sister ever, too!

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Love keeping up with you and your family! It's been YEARS!