Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My own blog!

Welcome to my blog! Yes, I am trying to fit in! Everyone is doing it! There has been lots of things going on with our little family! So where do I start?

My oldest Victoria is now 7! Seems like just yesterday I was pregnant and now she is quite a little person of her own. She is finishing up first grade and has enjoyed Brownies this year (with Mommy having made the foolish mistake of being the Troop leader of 16 1st graders!). She is a very sweet child and loves being alive. She often says "I am so glad I am on this earth."

My baby Alyssa will be 3 in August. She is a handful, but quite funny. Everything is a joke with her. The other day she came in with her hand on her chest saying..."I can't beeth (breathe)...I can't beeth mom!" (Having had a bout with pnuemonia only two weeks before I was concerned). However her following statement made it clear she had figured out how to manipulate..."I need a teet! (treat)!" Mmmhh. I am already being outsmarted by her!

For now this is the beginning! I will have lots of fun setting this thing up and you can all know what is going on with me...should you desire to!

1 comment:

Pinky Homer said...

Wow! I'm excited to keep up with your life and family and for you to keep up with mine. I just started mine too. Just to warn you ... blogging is very addicting ... but great way to keep up memories alive. Cute pictures of your girls. Reminds me of Sleepy Beauty ... they truly fit that description!