Monday, July 7, 2008

Our misc...last two weeks or so...

Grandma, Torie, Lys and Grandpa
My Little pioneers---it was a 90* --HOT!

Alyssa trying to ride a sheep---sort Victoria with our carriage ride horses
Alyssa ALL tuckered out!




Okay...so it's been busy...VERY busy and our computer is not working...it will drop me after a while, so I am hoping to get this done BEFORE I have no more time...PHEW! My in-laws drove in from Utah a week and a half ago and left today, so needless to say we have been on the go! We visited EVERYWHERE! We went to the Zoo (and visited Ted Drewes! of course after), went to Nauvoo for two days, went to my parents for the 4th...kids, dad and g-parents all went to Grant's Farm, okay so it seemed like we did more...give me time to think up what else. Seriously though it was busy. So here are some pics...there are some where the girls dressed up in pioneer attire at Nauvoo, and some where they went to the zoo...and a few misc others. All in all we are doing okay...just happily busy. It will be wierd going back to work on Wednesday (even though it's the only day I work...reality will still be strange...) This picture is what happens when I ask DADDY to water the plants....wrong plant!

2 comments:

Pinky Homer said...

Sounds like you are making lots of memories ... that's the best part of motherhood. I love the last picture ... there is a memory to always remember! What a cute daddy!

Samantha said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!! Now it is time to get back to normal, whatever it is! Hope you enjoyed being back at work making a little bit of money!!