Monday, September 1, 2008

Top ten reasons I haven't blogged!










So it's been a couple of weeks and I haven't posted SQUAT! So here are my top ten reasons I haven't blogged (some are legit...some well...not so much!)










10. I was too busy documenting everything I ate on weight watchers! ( I lost nine pounds and still going...however I did manage to find two of those pounds!)



9. I was recovering for two weeks from my huge two day trip out West ALL by myself



8. I have been trying to eliminate from my body, the gas that leaked from our oven for a day and a 1/2 before my return home...my husband mistook it for the cat having a litter box problem! Whoops! Near death experience!



7. Victoria started 2nd grade and soccer the same week!



6. I have been too busy painting with Alyssa --My hidden talent



5. Hours of cleaning up imaginary cat urine from before stated gas leak! (not really but let's pretend)



4. Been too busy trying to figure out the (*&*&^* to put music on this thing and how to download my latest photos!



3. Working one day a week....intense I know



2. Reading everyone else's blogs!



and the number 1 reason I haven't blogged....


I HAD so many things to say I didn't know where to start!!!!!


Here are some updated pics of the kids!















5 comments:

Samantha said...

I was wondering if we were going to wait until Victoria's birthday to hear from you in blog world again!

Hooray for weight loss! Keep it up!

Pinky Homer said...

#1 is always my problem too. So I always have many drafts going and eventually I post a lot when I get it down just right. BTW thanks for your comments on my blog. You always know how to make me feel better and I always feel your love and understanding. I'm glad we are in contact again. I need more people like you in my life. Thanks.

by Kimberlee St. Clair said...

Love the updated pictures...your kids are darling.....thanks for finding me!

Cara said...

Where did you go out west? And congrats on the weight loss!! I am so excited to read your blog...I just sent a link to mine. Did you get it?

Anonymous said...

Did mom really tie my legs together??
So #8 is a little concerning to me. Are you saying you had bad gas?